Create a natural focal point without taking up valuable floor space with this Horizon Falls Classic Quarry indoor wall water fountain. This fountain features a Rajah Slate stone to capture the movement of the water as it flows gently to the awaiting polished cream white river rocks below.
The Rajah Slate slabs are the perfect combination of weathered watercolors; adobe brown, muted maroon, sandy orange, ochre and gray. A series of embedded ridges run beneath intermingling colors and add palpable intensity. Known for its warm rustic hues Rajah Slate is a popular decorative slate choice.
Bluworld HOMelements™ Classic Quarry Line features your choice of premium metal trim (see Specs for options).
- Free freight is only available in the lower 48 Contiguous United States. Please contact us so that we can provide you with a quote when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, other US territories or international.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Free freight is not available for dealers. Please contact your sales rep for information.
- Model No. WWLHCR-BL (Black Onyx), WWLHCR-CV (Copper Vein), WWLHCR-CP (Copper Patina), WWLHCR-SS (Stainless Steel)
- Indoor Use: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Dimensions: 33" H x 51" W x 7" D
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" H x 30" W x 24" D @ 270lbs (Black Onyx & Copper Patina), 60" H x 30" W x 24" D @ 240lbs (Copper Vein & Stainless Steel)
- Color: Available in Black Onyx, Copper Vein, Copper Patina, or Stainless Steel
- Materials: Premium metal frame with solid natural stone
- Warranty: One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty for fountain, 6 months for pump
- Pump (will need to be replaced over time based on the extent of use over the lifetime of the product)
- Dimmable LED white lights with remote
- Pump Model: Jebao WP950
- Polished river rocks
- Sturdy rock tray so you can service with ease
Natural stone varies in color due to the different hues of the natural particles that make-up the product. All stones are natural and vary in color, intensity, and veining. Photos are provided as an indication only. It is the variation in natural stone that makes each fountain quite unique. Since this product is natural stone, color and texture variances are not defects within the material but are inherent to it and part of the natural beauty of quarried materials. Our natural stone slabs are imported from quarries worldwide. The Classic Quarry Line contains stunning slices of the natural world.
Due to the broad range of colors and textures (Granite excluded), you may wish to select your own stone. This culling service is offered for an additional fee and includes photos of 4 different slabs from your selected stone species. Stone selections must be made within 48 hours of photo receipt. Our Culling Service is not offered for Absolute Black Granite.
Fountec Water Treatment for algae control
Sandblasted One Color Logo
Additional colors for sandblasted logos on slate fountains can be purchased here
. The price is $50 for each additional color.
Classic Quarry Horizon & Nojoqui Falls Manual
You may return most new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange within 15 days of delivery date. Credits will not be issued without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All returns must also be returned complete and in the original packaging. Custom or personalized items may not be returned.
Visit our Returns Page for more information.